Students can now cast their vote for Edmonton’s municipal election while on campus!
On October 17 the SU will be hosting an advance polling station in the Alumni Room in SUB from 10am to 5pm. Students from any ward in Edmonton will be able to vote here.
Who can vote?
Anyone who is a Canadian citizen, has lived in Alberta for six months, and calls Edmonton their primary residence can vote in this election. Please check out the Elections FAQ page here for further details.
What ID do you need to vote?
You must show up at the polling station with a piece of authorized ID that has your name and your current residential address, such as a driver’s license or a utility bill. For a complete list of valid identification documents, please check here.
For more information, please contact:
External Communications & Media Advisor
University of Alberta Students’ Union
- Students' Union welcomes Dr. André Costopoulos, new Dean of Students ...
- Students' Council and General Faculties Council Election results
- University of Alberta increases accountability and transparency of Mandatory Non-Instructional ...
- Candidates announced for Students' Council and General Faculties Council Elections
- SU Election Results
- Candidates for the 2014-2015 SU Executive Election
- The CoSSS Fee and FGSR
- Students Concerned Elections Changes will Inhibit Youth Vote
- University of Alberta Students and Administration Make Positive Strides to ...
- Students Prepare to Launch an International Students' Association
- SU Releases Discussion Paper on the Peter Lougheed Leadership College
- The Students’ Union celebrates Green & Gold Day
- Continuing Undergraduate Scholarships On Schedule
- SUB Renovation Update: Phase 2 of storm sewer relocation work ...
- SUB Renovation Update: Site preparation for Phase 2 of storm ...
- Get Involved!
- The Daily Grind sets up shop, RATT reopens!
- Getting Involved in SU Advocacy!
- U of A Withholds up to $500,000 in Scholarships