This year's Students' Union Executive Election was an impressive and hard-fought campaign for all the candidates. Thanks to their hard work, and their many volunteers, this Students' Union election had the highest turnout since the beginning of online voting, at 29.5%. Our sincerest thanks to everyone who participated in the election by coming out to the forums and voting.
The 2017/18 executives are:
Marina Banister, President
Reed Larsen, Vice-President External
Robyn Paches, Vice-President Operations & Finance
Shane Scott, Vice-President Academic
Ilya Ushakov, Vice-President Student Life
Mike Sandare was elected as the Board of Governors Representative.
The new Students' Union executives and the Board of Governors representative will begin their terms on May 1, 2017.
The U-Pass referendum passed (79% yes).
The APIRG Plebiscite passed (53% yes).
The Campus Food Bank Referendum passed (83% yes).
The WUSC Plebiscite passed (76% yes).
- Students' Union welcomes Dr. André Costopoulos, new Dean of Students ...
- Students' Council and General Faculties Council Election results
- University of Alberta increases accountability and transparency of Mandatory Non-Instructional ...
- Candidates announced for Students' Council and General Faculties Council Elections
- SU Election Results
- Candidates for the 2014-2015 SU Executive Election
- The CoSSS Fee and FGSR
- Students Concerned Elections Changes will Inhibit Youth Vote
- University of Alberta Students and Administration Make Positive Strides to ...
- Students Prepare to Launch an International Students' Association
- SU Releases Discussion Paper on the Peter Lougheed Leadership College
- The Students’ Union celebrates Green & Gold Day
- Continuing Undergraduate Scholarships On Schedule
- SUB Renovation Update: Phase 2 of storm sewer relocation work ...
- SUB Renovation Update: Site preparation for Phase 2 of storm ...
- Get Involved!
- The Daily Grind sets up shop, RATT reopens!
- Getting Involved in SU Advocacy!
- U of A Withholds up to $500,000 in Scholarships