Budgets and Fees

Your Students' Union has worked hard to build an annual budget of over $10 million, despite collecting only a small membership fee from undergraduate students.

Fee revenue comprises only about 20% of our total operating revenues, with the remaining 80% being generated through our building and business operations. These pages are here to help you make "cents" of the fees you pay and to provide you with detailed information about the financial standing of your Students' Union.

Student Fees

Social
Facebook Twitter
Contact

Phone
780-492-4241

Fax
780-492-4643

Address

Students' Union Executive and Administrative Offices
Room 2-900
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW
Edmonton, AB
T6G 2J7