Your UASU offers a wide range of volunteering opportunities! If you are interested in growing your skills, meeting new people, and supporting a healthy campus community, volunteering is for you.
Volunteer positions are available in the following areas:
- Provide supportive listening services and mental health referrals at the Peer Support Centre.
- Contribute to campus and community safety with [Safewalk].
- Welcome new students to UAlberta with [New Student Orientation].
- Join a committee for Students' Council and help guide your UASU and the University
- Eliminate hunger on campus at the Campus Food Bank.
- Learn how to reduce your ecological footprint and contribute to campus sustainability at Sustain SU.