In line with the University of Alberta Safety Measures, all players participating in Campus Cup 2021 are required to be fully vaccinated.
When you sign your waiver, you will be required to show proof of your vaccination status. Waiver Signing will be at HQ on Social Street in the Van Vliet Complex. It will be open:
- Thursday November 25th at 12:00pm-6:00pm
- Friday November 26th at 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday November 27 at 8:30am-9:00pm
For residents of Canada, Campus Cup will only be accepting a scannable proof of vaccination.
- Alberta residents must provide the Alberta Scannable Vaccine Record.
- Residents of other provinces must present the Canada COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination.
- We will also accept First Nation vaccine records or Canadian Armed Forces vaccine records.
No other proof of vaccination will be accepted than the 4 types outlined above for persons presenting a Canadian ID.
For international students, you must provide proof from the country you were vaccinated in, as well as your ArriveCan app and valid international travel identity document.
When presenting your proof of vaccination, all players will also be required to show government issued photo identification. The original document must be presented - photos or photocopies will not be accepted. Drivers licenses from a Canadian jurisdiction or a passport are the preferred identification documents. UofA OneCards will not be accepted as identification.
Players that have received an exemption from vaccination on the basis of a protected ground in the Alberta Human Rights Act must either:
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS OR UNIVERSITY STAFF: complete this form to receive a letter from the Students’ Union outlining the requirements for participating in Campus Cup and present documentation as directed at the time of signing their waiver.
FOR NON-STUDENTS: complete this form to receive an official U of A exemption letter, and present the letter, a negative COVID-19 test no older than 72 hours, and photo identification as listed above at the time of signing their waiver. All players with an exemption should complete the appropriate forms listed above at least 5 days in advance of the start of the tournament.
No exceptions will be made to the above policies.
Players that are unable to provide acceptable proof of vaccination, exemption documentation, and identification will not be permitted to partake in the tournament. There will be no refunds for tournament fees. Campus Cup has a no tolerance policy for abuse towards officials, staff, volunteers, and other players. Players that are abusive towards others will be immediately removed from the tournament, and if needed peace officers will remove unruly persons from campus.
Other notes that players should be aware of:
- The CampusReady pass will not be accepted by the Campus Cup team as proof of vaccination.
- All players should be aware of the requirements of the university for persons on campus.
- Masks are mandatory when inside all buildings on campus. Masks will not be required when playing during a game, but should be worn for warm-ups.
Please note that you will not be permitted to play unless your proof of vaccination has been checked, your waiver has been signed, and you have been given your wristband.
Students' Union Executive and Administrative Offices
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW