To ensure that all in attendance enjoy their experience at the Horowitz Theatre, we would like to draw your attention to the following guidelines:
- All electronic devices are to be turned off upon entry to the Theatre
- No food or beverages in the House, with the exception of bottled water
- Recording devices and cameras are not permitted in the theatre unless prior consent is received from the Myer Horowitz Theatre management
- Latecomers will be seated during a suitable break in the performance
- Please respect the experience of patrons around you
Any individual, including performers, children and infants in arms, are required to present a ticket upon entry to a performance at the Horowitz Theatre.
Any individual may be asked to leave the the Horowitz Theatre if found to be disturbing the performance or other patrons in attendance. Management in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse admission.
In order to ensure that our patrons are comfortably seated, we recommend that you allow extra time to park and get to your seats before the performance is scheduled to begin. Entrance to the House may be limited after the performance has started. All shows listed on the Upcoming Shows page include a door time, the time which the lobby opens. The house will normally be open 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
Myer Horowitz Theatre
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW