If you're looking for an opportunity to provide product samples, we've got you covered!
Whether it's just here at the U of A, or at schools across Canada we provide attractive rates and coordination services to distribute your products to students. We have handled a variety of products for a range of companies who want to use sampling to introduce products to the marketplace, including:
- Snack foods
- School supplies
- Feminine hygiene products
- Instant coffee
- Beverages, and
- Promo products geared for brand awareness
By leveraging the existing relationship between student associations and their communities, a brand's products get a promotional boost as they are distributed at great events by excited and committed student leaders.
- We work with marketing agencies and the brand to identify target distribution locally, by province or across the country
- We involve our partner associations early in the process to determine how many samples each school needs
- We outline the brand's expectations to the participating schools, and work with them to identify the best programs and opportunities for the brand
- We manage all aspects of invoicing to the brand and payments to the schools
- We provide an action report after the event through the use of photographs (and other material where available)
Our sampling process is well-established and is increasingly popular with our partner associations. So whether it's for a few thousand samples at the U of A, or hundreds of thousands across Canada, please contact us to learn how to make the most of your sampling efforts.
Students' Union Executive and Administrative Offices
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW