The SU offers a wide range of volunteering opportunities, and students who get involved in different developmental activities while at the University are entitled to receive a Co-Curricular Record. The CCR is an official record of your student engagement and student leadership involvement, and is an excellent tool for to support employment applications and interviews, applications to graduate programs, and scholarship and awards packages.
Volunteer positions are available in the following areas:
- Provide peer support counseling services at the Peer Support Centre.
- Contribute to campus safety by with Safewalk.
- Welcome new students to campus at Orientation.
- Plan campaigns and advocate to the government with the Advocacy department.
- Give back to the Edmonton community and elementary students at the Students’ Union Christmas Party for Kids.
- Join a Discover Governance committee and help guide the SU and the University
- Eliminate hunger on campus at the Campus Food Bank.
- Learn how to reduce your ecological footprint and contribute to campus sustainability at Sustain SU.