Every seat in the house at the Horowitz Theatre provides a close, intimate view of the performers on stage. This 680-seat concert hall features a comfortable setting and an inviting atmosphere where patrons can truly enjoy the fine arts.
Special features of this venue include:
- Top-of-the-line sound and lighting systems capable of handling full-scale concert productions
- Lobby that is suitable for stand-up receptions
- Fully equipped box office/ticket booth
- Two large dressing rooms available off stage left with counters, washrooms (showers), and mirrors
- Stage floor made of tongue-and-groove sprung, painted black maple wood
- Soundshell - Wenger three-panel high shell with a maximum width of five panels
- Baldwin SF 10 seven-foot grand piano
The Horowitz Theatre is conveniently located in the Students' Union Building on the University of Alberta campus, with two covered parkades, direct access via the Edmonton public transit system, and many restaurants and amenities nearby.
Myer Horowitz Theatre
Students' Union Building
University of Alberta
8900 - 114 Street NW